15th WATAF General Assembly
The 15th WATAF general Assembly Held from the 18th – 20th of September, 2019 in Banjul Gambia.
See below a list of Publications that were culled from this event. Click on the title to read the full publication
- WATAF TRAINING SLIDES (16-02-2021) FR copy
- The Role of the Private Sector in Domestic Revenue Mobilisation in West Africa
- Situating the Legislature in the DRM Discourse
- Africa AGENDA 2063. Stable Revenue Bases and the Role of WATAF & Tax Authorities
- Wealth Inequality in West Africa
- Situating the Legislature in the DRM Discourse. The Nigerian Perspective
- Role of Organised Private Sector in Domestic Revenue Mobilisation
- The West Africa inequality crisis. Oxfam Presentation
- AU Agenda 2063 and SDG’s vis-à-vis Domestic Revenue Mobilisation in ECOWAS
- WATAF High-Level Policy Dialogue on Domestic Revenue Mobilisation (DRM)
- 15th WATAF General Assembly Outcome Statement
Risk Management Training
Sound bites from the Risk Management in Tax Administration training held from 25-27 June, 2019, In Bamako, Mali.
See below a list of Publications that where culled from this event. Click on the title to read the full publication
- Risk Management Basic Tools for Risk Management
- Risk Management in Tax Administration
- Risk Management -Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Management -Risk Management Process
- Risk Management -Embedding Risk management in Tax Administration
Thank you our able facilitators Dr. Abdoulaye Naine (Research Lecturer, University of Alioune Diop, Former Principal Tax Inspector at the Tax Authority of Senegal) and James Kerkulah ( Chief Audit Executive, Liberia Revenue Authority)
Thank you Tax Authority of Mali (DGI, Mali) and Ford Foundation for your invaluable support.